Monday, June 18, 2012

Everyday Leadership


Sorry for the month long hiatus! I've been getting adjusted to the west coast and my new internship as a  Program Manager at Microsoft. I have met some amazing leaders at work who have opened themselves up for interviews and chats about leadership in general and also working on large cross disciplinary teams. My manager and mentor have inspired and encouraged me so much. They are fantastic examples of how leadership is not just something for school projects or organizations. The qualities of great leadership permeate every aspect of our lives and help us to adapt to new situations. From the way we run our household to the way we conduct our personal lives the influence we have on others greatly effects the outcomes. I'm looking forward to sharing with you more about what I've learned in these last 5 weeks and hearing what you think about how leadership impacts your daily life.


1 comment: