Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Leader of Me



"I am the leader of me,
I decide who I’m meant to be
Things are never as hard as they seem
I’ve found my passion, I’m living my dream"

The qualities of a good leader are not just traits that they demonstrate in the boardroom. These skills are displayed in their personal life as well.  If you want to be a better leader you need to start at home, with yourself. Hold yourself to as high and as rigorous a standard that you would your team. Know your own strengths but more importantly your weaknesses and surround yourself with people who can teach and improve you. Take responsibility for your life and all of your choices and the world will be at your command. Stand strong and never stop fighting to be a better you. Only then can you impact others, change the world and accomplish anything you ever dreamed of.

A man who masters himself cannot be mastered by another.


No comments:

Post a Comment